26 May We are open*
First and foremost we hope all of our customers are safe and well. We are pleased to announce Kitchen Ergonomics are open for business.
Although our kitchen showroom may be open we must stress this is by appointment only to ensure we keep our staff and customers safe.
How to book your appointment?
Please email email@example.com with your contact number and we will call you to book up a convenient time slot.
On making this appointment you are confirming you have no Covid-19 symptoms. If you believe you or a family member have we ask that you please stay home and follow Government guidelines. We can at this point design your kitchen via the internet.
What can you expect?
Once you have your appointment booked and arrive at the showroom we ask that you do the following:
- Press the intercom button to notify one of the team that you have arrived.
- Upon entering the showroom we ask that you wash your hands with either the antibacterial soap or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- There will be gloves available for you as well as face mask should you wish to use these.
- Throughout the showroom there will also be antibacterial hand sanitisers for your usage.
- We also ask that you keep to the social distancing guidelines as recommended by the Government and keeping a 2 metre distance.
What can you expect from us?
- Our showroom, offices and warehouse will be regularly cleaned using antibacterial wash.
- All doors, products that are on display will be cleaned prior to your arrival and on your departure.
- We will keep to the social distancing guidelines with our colleagues and yourselves.
We look forward to hearing from you soon! Stay safe!