10 Apr We are open!
First and foremost we hope all of our customers are safe and well. We are pleased to announce Kitchen Ergonomics are re-opening for business! From Monday 12th April 2021 you can visit our kitchen showroom without an appointment. However it may be in your best interest to telephone ahead first; as we are adhering to the social distancing rules we can only allow so many people in the showroom and we wouldn't want to turn anyone away.
How can you make contact?
To phone ahead please call 01438 222929 and a member of staff can advise you. Alternatively if you would like to book a design appointment please contact us by clicking here.
When visiting our showroom or by making an appointment you are confirming you have no COVID-19 symptoms. If you believe you or a family member have any symptoms we ask that you please stay home and follow Government guidelines. We can at this point discuss designing your kitchen via an online call.
What can you expect?
When you arrive at our showroom we ask that you do the following:
- Press the intercom button to notify one of the team that you have arrived.
- Upon entering the showroom we ask that you wash your hands with either antibacterial soap or please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- There will be gloves available for you as well as a face mask should you wish to do so.
- Throughout the showroom there will also be antibacterial hand sanitisers for your usage.
- We also ask that you keep to the social distancing guidelines as recommended by the Government and keep a 2 metre distance.
What can you expect from us?
- Our showroom, office, presentation rooms and warehouse will be regularly cleaned using antibacterial wash.
- All doors, products that are on display will be cleaned prior to your arrival and on your departure.
- We will keep to the social distancing guidelines with our colleagues and yourselves.
We look forward to opening our doors once again and seeing you soon.