11 Aug The Great British Bake Off is back!!!!
Hooray, the fabulous team of Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins are back and better then ever in this years Great British Bake Off. They leave us drooling over our TVS and wishing we could all bake like the stars of the show.
To be a successful baker you need to have the right tools and equipment and at Kitchen Ergonomics we are thrilled to see that yet again the bakers are using only the best Neff products that we supply and fit and highly recommend to our clients! And whats more we currently have a £450.00 cashback* when you purchase a Neff Oven and four other Neff appliances.
More about TGBBO
This year we welcome the team back to our screens for the 5th year and once again they have not failed to disappoint. Over the 5 years we
have watched with anticipation as the selected bakers from all over the UK challenge one another in a bake off. The challenges consist of a Signature Bake, Technical Bake and the Showstopper Bake and wow what showstoppers they are.
- Signature Bake – The signature bake tests the bakers personality and allows them to show off their creativity. The challenge is to produce something home made, rustic and delicious.
- Technical Bake – Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood decide on the recipe they want all the bakers to take part in they must all follow the same ingredients and instructions and produce the same finished product, they will then be judged.
- Showstopper Bake – The oven gloves are off in this final challenge here is where the backers showcase their baking talents and skills. The judges are looking for the most impressive and elaborate creations that taste just as good as they look!
So what Neff products do the Great British Bakers use?
- Neff Slide & Hide Oven – With its stylish and innovative design the slide and hide oven looks fantastic in the kitchen and on the show with its retracting door it makes access to the oven so much more easier to use when bringing out those delicious baked goods. It is perfect for those hands on cooks, it allows for flexible cooking, letting you baste, taste and monitor food easily during the cooking process. Not only does the oven look good it also provides a great space saving solution for smaller kitchens and for kitchens with a galley style layout.
- Neff Induction Hob – Induction cooking has become increasingly popular, not only because it is fast, responsive and easy to clean but because of how energy efficient they are saving you money on your electricity bill as only the base of the pan heats up, so only the precise amount of energy you need is ever used so you won’t have heat escaping around the sides. With their sleek, shiny and smooth looks the induction hob will add a splash of modern in a traditional kitchen and give your modern kitchen that real wow factor. As well as looking stylish they are also safe to use because the induction heats only the base of the pan and then the contents, the ceramic glass remains much cooler then traditional radiant ceramic or gas hobs. This means there is little residual heat left over once cooking is finished making induction hobs much safer and easy to clean then other fuel types.
For more information on Induction Hobs check out our Blog ‘What are the benefits of Induction Cooking’ by clicking here
- Neff Warming Drawer – Warming drawers are a must have for avid bakers and cooks it plays a vital role on TGBBO keeping sponge cakes, souffles and many other baking delights warm. The warming drawer is useful, versatile and ideal for keeping those cakes warm when working on the delicious toppings and fillings. The size of a warming drawer is also a benefit because it does not take up a lot of space. Another benefit is that you cannot see the controls of the warming drawer until you open it so it blends in nicely with the rest of your kitchen appliances.
We currently have an offer at Kitchen Ergonomics if you purchase a Neff oven and 4 other appliances you receive £450.00 cashback* (*please contact the office on 01438 222929 for more information and to find out the terms and conditions)
Why not try this delicious recipe below courtesy of the Neff Recipe Collection book: