19 Apr Happy Easter…….remember your chocolate egg is for life not just for Easter :-)
Now for the fun stuff, Easter is not just about scoffing copious amounts of chocolate but spending time with loved ones. Kitchen Ergonomics are a family run business and what a perfect way to spend time with your family by eating and drinking your own body weight in Easter Eggs, below are a couple of our favourite family Easter Recipes, enjoy!
Classic Cornflake Cakes
75g Cornflakes (or as much as you want to use)
100g Cadburys Chocolate (or more depending on how much of a chocaholic you are)
- Heat a saucepan of water, place a bowl over the top and gently melt the chocolate
- Once the chocolate is melted pour the cornflakes into the bowl and mix until they are covered
- Place large spoonfuls of the mixture into your cake cases
- Add as many Mini Eggs on top for decoration and leave to set in the fridge
Garlic and Rosemary Roast Potatoes
8-10 Medium Potatoes (or however many you prefer)
6 Cloves of Garlic
- Pre heat your oven to 220C. Peel and chop the potatoes then par boil in a pan for 8 minutes
- Drain the potatoes and add the cloves of garlic and sprigs of rosemary add the butter, oil and salt
- Place the lid back on the pan and shake
- Pour the potatoes onto a heated baking tray and spread out, add a little more salt if required
- Place in the oven and cook for an hour or until golden brown and serve with your delicious Easter Roast dinner.
Have a fantastic Easter!